This is from a powerpoint slide with a bullet pointed list of advice for faculty members now that University of Houston students can carry concealed firearms. It reads:
“You may want to
- Be careful discussing sensitive topics.
- Drop certain topics from your curriculum
- Not “go there” if you sense anger.
- Limit student access off hours.
- Go to appointment-only office hours
- Only meet ‘that student’ in controlled circumstances”
UH has confirmed the slide’s authenticity. Here’s the meeting page with attachments.